Saturday 23 July 2022

IKEA Pello chair project

On Sunday I spotted a Pello chair on Freecycle - it was advertised as a Poang :-O

Got it home and cleaned the woodwork with baby wipes (best thing for dusting and wiping things clean), removed the cushions from the cover and the support fabric from the metal seat frame and laundered them :-)
My little princess gave the chair her seal of approval and she has been lying on it when I'm working from home.

However, even though I tuck the fleece throw down the back of the seat cushion and under it she still manages to remove it when she decides to dig lol

So, I decided that slip covers were in order...

Made one for the seat cushion this morning (from an IKEA Polarvide fleece throw) and put it on - it got her roylaness's princess seal of approval - going to use it for the next week and do the back cushion next weekend once I have decided if I like the colour :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment