Monday 25 February 2008

Car Problems :-( continued

Car started with the battery having been charged butr did judder a bit on the way to work and on the way back a few times each way.

Checked with a colleague the voltages I need to check to make sure the alternator is working. Haven't checked as some cunt has parked taking up the only 2 off street parking spaces left (only 3 spaces and they hog 2! Grrrrrr!).

I'm not bending down at the back of the car with a meter when I'm parked on the street -- I'll have to wait until the cunt shifts -- no idea who they are as I've never seen the car before.

Maybe the cunt reads this blog? The car got moved so, I've parked off street and done the checks with a meter -- looks like the Alternator is the problem :-( I'll have to take the car to the garage :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment