Thursday 5 November 2009

Snow Leopard Upgrade

I upgraded my main mac to Snow Leopard just over a month ago :-)

I eventually setup Time Machine a couple of weeks ago which is quite good for my piece of mind.

Have spent a lot of time with iPhoto 09 naming faces in it's face recognition - I'm not really sure how wonderful this will be.

What is great is another feature of iPhoto -- the one-touch uploading of photos to the internet. You get severl host sites - mobileme -Apple's own web hosting, Facebook and Flicker. I don't think it's got Picasa though... You just select the photos you want to upload (I did it with my Facebook account) click the icon for the host and POW! it uploads them to an album in Facebook :-) no more browsing for each individual photo and waiting for it to upload before you can pick the next one. I went to town a bit and uploaded selected photos from the past 6 years into about 60 albums.

It was easier than transferring photos to my digital photoframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment