Thursday 29 April 2010

Maspalomas Pride 29/04/2010 Thursday

I got up late and decided that I would wait for Glynn to text me. Had breakfast then went for a swim in the pool and cut my toe getting out – not much blood but ruined me for the beach for a couple of days :( – don’t want to get sand in the cut. Glynn didn’t text until about 12:30hrs.

Texted him back explaining I couldn’t go but would see them at Nestor in the evening. Been typing up this while listening to music (Housemartins and then Keane’s “Hopes and Fears”).

Going to Nestor for a snack lunch and internet to upload this stuff :) Left my fizzy wine there last night saying I’d pick it up this afternoon. If they remember about it, I’ll ask to trade it for 7up.

They didn’t offer me the fizzy wine so I didn’t ask. Spent ages trying to connect to the internet – got help from a cute English guy that seems to live here – saw him here last year. It would appear that their Wi-Fi isn’t working properly hey ho. Will try tomorrow and then give up and go to Orange for a 3G dongle probably :) Didn’t bother checking again – not worth all that money to just get internet.

Had Pizza de Casa for dinner – it was lots of Mozzarella, chopped red pepper, some black olives and lots of flaked tuna – quite nice:)

Popped into Jackie’s Bar to buy a ticket for the coach trip (€10 including tapas lunch) on Thursday 6th also volunteered again to help with Pride.

Went to Nestor for a couple meeting Glynn & Daryl and Graham and John. Went on to the Cellar club “naked in the dark” paid my €5 entry stripped to my trainers and got my wristband and drink voucher. Had a G&T spend a bit there had 2 sucks and sucked 2 one I sucked was a pencil dick quite nice long foreskin but a little cheesy other was tiny but boy did it grow! Was bigger than mine hard and he had a BCR in his perineum which was horny he liked my nipple ring and gave me a good squeezing of my nipples when he was sucking me :-P didn’t cum throughout the time there. Came close to when watching 2 French skinheads in the sling one fucking the other’s brains out went off the boil when the fucker got his arse felt and started shouting at whoever it was.

Met the guys for one in Centre Stage after and told the gory details and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment