Wednesday 21 July 1993

21/07/93

Got up to rain ate had a shower de-camped i.e. Struck tent. Cycled to Brussels en route had a puncture took ages to find it on the tube but knew general area as was blowing bubbles at a spoke. Ended up filling a glass with puddle water and putting tube into it. Was dry for all the cycle to La Gare du Midi. Caught the 11:59 train to Gentand Ostend to get off at Brugges. There was a camp queen on the platform with I presume, other gays. But not sure had trouble finding the guard's van and he told me I wasn't supposed to have luggage on the bike. They never told me that on the way to Brussels!

Got into Brugges about 12:53 got bike off train and got a hand down the steps from guard! (not cute!) saw tow different cuties in Military uniforms one saw me cruising the other and didn't really react (maybe he was on?) Dry weather cycled to camping Lispanne at Vasseslag de Haan got a sunny break in the clouds to pitch tent very dry now. Got hotdogs for tea will buy some chips too. Found out there is a firework display tonite for the Independance day will go to it at De Haan. Must buy John a present tomorrow and Dad some Belgian Chocolates too! The cutie wot gave me a beer is still here with straight friends. He was obviously slagging me off in Dutch when I was putting up my tent. "what goes by you isn't for you" as Fred says! Bought 4 bottles of Juplier - a Belgian beer 25cl each. Drank 2 intending to go to the campsite's disco but didn't as the 6-8 Dutch guys in an ex-army mark next to me invited me for a beer. I crashed the ash and we had a chat - there was one there (the youngest - No.2 clipper 19 and still a virgin! I could have cured that by fucking him there and then! He was lovely - nice and slim and quite pretty - well prettier than Miss Gibbons - I'm getting a stirring of the loins writing this! Another one of them was a cycle repair man and said is there anything wrong with your bike. I mentioned the shimanos and he sorted them for me. That was a really friendly gesture wasn't it? Mind you offering me a beer was too. If the chicken offered me his arse that would be even better! But they think I'm straight as you have to pretend in unknown company so it's not to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment