Sunday 2 May 2010

Maspalomas Pride 02/05/2010 Sunday

Spent whole day in virtually did go out to get pens to be able to write my postcards. Cleaner’s dog came in to say hello but then he didn’t want the water I put out for him until his mum carried him back in to drink it. In the evening he barked a lot at me when I went past Reception lol.

Went to a different place for dinner as Marbella is closed Sundays – had “Sirloin” steak with pepper sauce and Canarian Potatoes (asked for medium and got very rare didn’t bother sending it back) and a flat beer. Queenie fair haired waiter was so limp-wristed he had one in a sling lol

Met the guys and it was, of course, Open the Box so stayed for that and drank far too much beer 5 pints! Then on to Centre stage for 2 more pints and then on to Jackie’s Bar for 2 G&Ts (I know!) staggered home.

No comments:

Post a Comment