Wednesday 5 May 2010

Maspalomas Pride 05/05/2010 Wednesday

Woken fairly early by gayers coming home about 06:20hrs they made noise for a bit finally quiet after several people entering the pool (who knows if they jumped, fell or pushed/thrown in? who cares?) Snoozed at bit then got up when light and read and had pint of Fanta :) then read again.

Decided to take a few pics of the bungalows and pool from bathroom window as no-one up yet at 10:00hrs:) had to open the louvré window fully then get camera outside to not have window ledge in the frame but pics came out well:) Had breakfast while uploading pics to laptop then spent time typing up diary. Got text from Rach telling me about her date with some religious maniac she’s met on the internet and going for a date with in London on Saturday… Also got text from my sister their stranded in Greece with an Air-traffic controllers strike and apparently the Volcanic Ash cloud is back too not a problem for me yet so hey ho… lol

Lazed about reading mostly and snoozing indoors:)

As I had been earlier, the pool sex “party” at the Basement Studios was only just starting when I got there at 21:35hrs as it was very quiet I decided to come back in an hour or so. Went back into the Yumbo and had a pint in Nestor watching the world go by. As I was sitting at a table alone, and they were getting busier, a waiter asked if my mates were joining me I said I really didn’t know. So, he brought 3 young Irish lads over to sit with me one was really cute young blond and a little geeky and a short arse he was a bit like a younger and blond version of Shane (my fellow postman) from a week ago at Nestor :-P Didn’t really talk to them as they were on their first night and one of them had been before and was telling them all about “Open the Box”. (did get a couple of pics of the cutie at the Pride Parade later :-P)

Went back to the Basement Studios sex “party” and there were more guys there:) some cuties got a beer as my included drink – no strict dress code of underwear or naked this time so, I just kept my clothes on and went cruising saw some cuties one tall tanned skinhead in only football shorts that was staying there and kept going in and out of one of the bungalows – didn’t get him but saw him shagging a guys with his long thin cock must have been 9” :-P also later saw him getting shagged hard by an older guy :-P during the cruising I had a feel and a suck of a cute short arsed chicken about 5’ nothing he took me to the fucking area and got up on the bench I got hard and put on a condom but not hard enough to fuck him so many guys crowed around us I stepped away and another guy shagged him and another 2 too during which time watching I got totally hard then came in the condom :( found him later just after the tall tanned lad had been fucked and he was still interested so I rubbered up and got hard almost immediately dropped my pants and shorts and slipped him the full length he was a little loose but really seemed to appreciated a long slow deep fuck from me I came and he gave lots of appreciative moans during :) didn’t get to suck him as I would have wanted to but it’s the only fuck so far and I did enjoy it:) went home satisfied:)

Read some Harry Potter on the laptop then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment